- dervinBATARLO #collage @ redbubble.com
- CREATURE OF THE NIGHT
- dervinBATARLO #collage @ CREATIVE DEBUTS
- dervinBATARLO #collage + Ian Chang #photography @ GALLERY 1965
- dervinBATARLO #collage @ Collagistes Collective #YouTube channel
- dervinBATARLO #collage @ El Ciudadano
- dervinBATARLO collage @ LittleJoeLittle
- dervinBATARLO says HAPPY EASTER!
- two of something 5.9| dervinBATARLO collage
- dervinBATARLO collage @ wix
- @katiefotis these are wonderful | Studio EO's Indefinite Vases pair melting glass with cut stone bases dezeen.com/2016/05/30/stu… via @dezeen 22 hours ago
- dervinBATARLO #collage @ redbubble.com dlvr.it/LRRfYd 22 hours ago
- dervinBATARLO #collage @ redbubble.com dlvr.it/LRRFrk 23 hours ago
- dervinBATARLO #collage @ redbubble.com dervinbatarlo.wordpress.com/2016/05/30/der… https://t.co/i8wxedGJVM 23 hours ago
- I've just joined #redbubble | Click if you want to buy my collage t-shirts, hoodies, etc. redbubble.com/people/dervinb… via @redbubble 1 day ago
TAGSA/W 2011 A/W 2012 anotherinstagramer tumblr architecture ART B+W BA year 3 behance.net black and white blog books clothing collaboration collage collection cut and paste Dazed Digital dervinBATARLO design details Dior Homme Dries Van Noten Eugene Lin exhibition fashion fashion design fashion show gallery GQ graduate collection ideas illustration inspiration Instagram installation Jil Sander London London Fashion Week Lorna Pridmore magazines Maison Margin Margiela men in skirts menswear minimalism monochrome moodboards museum Not Just A Label nymag.com painting paper collage Paris Fashion Week photo collage photographer photography photos prints project Raf Simons S/S 2012 sculpture shoes SHOWstudio sketches SS 11 SS 2013 style Style.com toile trendland Tumblr two of something vintage womenswear work
VIEW MY PORTFOLIO:
Tag Archives: Style.com
Moving away from the digital world, Dries Van Noten returned to the more traditional world of screen printing for his spring/summer 2013 ready-to-wear collection. As always, the result is just wonderful. The combination of checks and floral print is similar to the way the designer have been combining the masculine with the feminine for most of his collections. Showing relaxed and casual aesthetic, the collection also includes couture-like pieces in the form of the heavily flower-decorated skirts and jackets. Along with the loose silhouettes, other pieces are cinched in on the waist and some feature peplums accentuating the waist and the hips.
Images via style.com
Looking back at Lanvin‘s menswear autumn/winter 2010 collection; the wide belt, wide-legged trousers, the rucksacks and the colour palette. It’s a great collection that combines formal tailoring with casual aesthetics. Cinched in waist creates a modern silhouette for menswear.
Images via style.com