- WET DREAMS #collage series
- dervinBATARLO @ Living Room (charity auction)
- dervinBATARLO #collage “LEOTARD” @ redbubble.com
- dervinBATARLO #collage | Whitechapel Gallery #FirstThursdays
- dervinBATARLO #collage @ redbubble.com
- CREATURE OF THE NIGHT
- dervinBATARLO #collage @ CREATIVE DEBUTS
- dervinBATARLO #collage + Ian Chang #photography @ GALLERY 1965
- dervinBATARLO #collage @ Collagistes Collective #YouTube channel
- dervinBATARLO #collage @ El Ciudadano
- 9 reasons why you should vote for LABOUR via @i_D (part 3) #VoteLabour https://t.co/cTrrvMIiEf 9 hours ago
- 9 reasons why you should vote for LABOUR via @i_D (part 2) #VoteLabour https://t.co/C9jZOKGbbW 9 hours ago
- 9 reasons why you should vote for LABOUR via @i_D (part 1) #VoteLabour https://t.co/DL92ZR9ENC 9 hours ago
- #DontVoteConservatiesActually #VoteLabourActually you know it makes sense! 11 hours ago
- RT @East_of_Dulwich: With no campaigning tomorrow, here's a little puzzle to keep you entertained until the polls close at 10pm. #generaler… 20 hours ago
TAGSA/W 2011 A/W 2012 anotherinstagramer tumblr architecture ART B+W BA year 3 behance.net black and white blog books clothing collaboration collage collection cut and paste Dazed Digital dervinBATARLO design details Dior Homme Dries Van Noten Eugene Lin exhibition fashion fashion design fashion show gallery GQ graduate collection ideas illustration inspiration Instagram installation Jil Sander London London Fashion Week Lorna Pridmore magazines men in skirts menswear minimalism monochrome moodboards museum Not Just A Label nymag.com painting paper collage Paris Fashion Week photo collage photographer photography photos prints project Raf Simons S/S 2012 sculpture shoes SHOWstudio sketches SS 11 SS 2013 style Style.com toile trendland Tumblr two of something vintage Whitechapel Gallery womenswear work
VIEW MY PORTFOLIO:
Tag Archives: sketches
Ideas for the collection’s colour range. In addition to the dark red textured fabric I have purchased, I’m considering teaming it with black and gray or brown. Hopefully, it’ll turn out ok.
Starting afresh with my toile (and my concept) for next week’s review. The idea of ‘The Butterfly Effect’ has been substituted with ‘morphogenesis’ – evolution of the structure of the body through mutated forms, geometry and organic objects.
Preliminary work towards my first toile review (in two weeks time). Watch this space. Also, after few days of deliberation, a definite concept for the final collection has been made based on ‘The Butterfly Effect’ theory.