The above artwork titled CLOAK is a collaborative sculpture piece by Laura Fishman and dervinBATARLO. With Batarlo’s skills in fashion design and pattern cutting, CLOAK was produced using more than six (up to ten, if I’m not mistaken) ‘liquid paintings’ by Fishman. This multicoloured artwork (check Laura Fishman’s website to see its original colours) will be exhibited as part of the SEAMS exhibition this coming September, during London Fashion Week, brought to you by Sweet’Art. Come and join us on September 13th (2014) for the private view. Check the flyer (below) for more details or you can contact me via Twitter (dervinbatarlo) or email (dervinbatarlo.icloud.com).
- WET DREAMS #collage series
- dervinBATARLO @ Living Room (charity auction)
- dervinBATARLO #collage “LEOTARD” @ redbubble.com
- dervinBATARLO #collage | Whitechapel Gallery #FirstThursdays
- dervinBATARLO #collage @ redbubble.com
- CREATURE OF THE NIGHT
- dervinBATARLO #collage @ CREATIVE DEBUTS
- dervinBATARLO #collage + Ian Chang #photography @ GALLERY 1965
- dervinBATARLO #collage @ Collagistes Collective #YouTube channel
- dervinBATARLO #collage @ El Ciudadano
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
TAGSA/W 2011 A/W 2012 anotherinstagramer tumblr architecture ART B+W BA year 3 behance.net black and white blog books clothing collaboration collage collection cut and paste Dazed Digital dervinBATARLO design details Dior Homme Dries Van Noten Eugene Lin exhibition fashion fashion design fashion show gallery GQ graduate collection ideas illustration inspiration Instagram installation Jil Sander London London Fashion Week Lorna Pridmore magazines men in skirts menswear minimalism monochrome moodboards museum Not Just A Label nymag.com painting paper collage Paris Fashion Week photo collage photographer photography photos prints project Raf Simons S/S 2012 sculpture shoes SHOWstudio sketches SS 11 SS 2013 style Style.com toile trendland Tumblr two of something vintage Whitechapel Gallery womenswear work
VIEW MY PORTFOLIO: