- two of something 5.8 | BALENCIAGA SS2015 + fruit foam net
- CLOAK (dervinBATARLO + LAURA FISHMAN) @ SEAMS exhibition by SWEET’ART
- COOL CHLOE SERIES (in progress) | dervinbatarlocollage.tumblr.com
- MISSING SELFIE SERIES
- two of something 5.7 | dervinbatarlocollage.tumblr.com
- BLACK + WHITE FRIDAY 1.5 | FOXHALL
- two of something 5.6 | scrapbooks @ ICA
- BLACK + WHITE FRIDAY 1.4 | BRUNSWICK CENTRE
- two of something 5.5 | FACIAL HAIR (dervinBATARLO + MADAME CORRINNE IS A FINE LADY)
- two of something 5.4 | PHOENIX THEORY @ THEATRE DELICATESSEN for RETURN TO SPLENDOUR
- RT @digisnap: Echinoderms from Résultats des campagnes scientifiques... ift.tt/1Nv7l2n #design http://t.co/xjwB6jckNI 1 hour ago
- My Top 3 #lastfm Artists: Bjørn Torske (13), High Places (12) & Gomez (11) bit.ly/aAARr0 8 hours ago
- #katieprice obsession continues... | #collageart @ dervinbatarlocollage.tumblr.com http://t.co/tTcKkspsOJ 9 hours ago
- @Se_Railway it doesn't. So, I have to pay extra because your replacement bus decides to go to Ebbsfleet? Really? 14 hours ago
- @Se_Railway would my travelcard from Greenhithe - London terminals be valid if I take 11:13 from Greenhithe to Charing X via Ebbsfleet Intl? 14 hours ago
TAGSA/W 2011 A/W 2012 anotherinstagramer tumblr architecture ART B+W BA year 3 behance.net black and white blog books clothing collaboration collage collection cut and paste Dazed Digital dervinBATARLO design details Dior Homme Dries Van Noten Eugene Lin exhibition fashion fashion design fashion show gallery GQ graduate collection ideas illustration inspiration Instagram installation Jil Sander London London Fashion Week Lorna Pridmore magazines Maison Margin Margiela men in skirts menswear minimalism monochrome moodboards museum Not Just A Label nymag.com oki-ni painting Paris Fashion Week photo collage photographer photography photos prints project Raf Simons S/S 2012 sculpture shoes SHOWstudio sketches SS 11 SS 2013 style Style.com toile trendland Tumblr two of something vintage womenswear work
VIEW MY PORTFOLIO:
Tag Archives: illustration
Pretty repetitive: found via Trendland, not only I’m in love with the colour Emily Barletta chose but also the minimalist aesthetic of her works. It is rather addictive, especially her needlework that resemble mountains.
Images via emilybarletta.com
Top: collaboration project by Ayaka Ito and Randall Church | Bottom: by Alberto Seveso. Images via trendland.net. Click on the images to view the original posts.
Illustrator and art director Rebecca Chew has produced these illustrations that are rather simplistic (slightly playful) using embroidery technique for The Fashion Issue of Esquire (Malaysia). These remind me of what Maurizio Anzeri did for Dazed and Confused magazine (from my blog post DEFACED and DEFACED 0.1).
Images via cargocollective.com