- two of something 5.8 | BALENCIAGA SS2015 + fruit foam net
- CLOAK (dervinBATARLO + LAURA FISHMAN) @ SEAMS exhibition by SWEET’ART
- COOL CHLOE SERIES (in progress) | dervinbatarlocollage.tumblr.com
- MISSING SELFIE SERIES
- two of something 5.7 | dervinbatarlocollage.tumblr.com
- BLACK + WHITE FRIDAY 1.5 | FOXHALL
- two of something 5.6 | scrapbooks @ ICA
- BLACK + WHITE FRIDAY 1.4 | BRUNSWICK CENTRE
- two of something 5.5 | FACIAL HAIR (dervinBATARLO + MADAME CORRINNE IS A FINE LADY)
- two of something 5.4 | PHOENIX THEORY @ THEATRE DELICATESSEN for RETURN TO SPLENDOUR
- RT @katiefotis: Photo: Fashion plug hole. Saw this and thought of you @dervinbatarlo it’s a black and white, it’s sooo... http://t.co/7LJO9… 2 hours ago
- RT @GALLERY_PIECES: Manfred Kielnhofer Light Guard sculpture ow.ly/yR2xl http://t.co/XY5CFrcjqd ☼ 2 hours ago
- @katiefotis ❤️ it Fot Fot. Thanks! 😘 2 hours ago
- I'm all for exciting designs but why not just have a simple + useful bridge? fastcodesign.com/3042736/9-idea… by @shaunacysays via @FastCoDesign 1 day ago
- Feels like I'm in #JeremyKyle live show on #southeastern train. Passengers mouthing about their problems - "not being funny right?!" 3 days ago
TAGSA/W 2011 A/W 2012 anotherinstagramer tumblr architecture ART B+W BA year 3 behance.net black and white blog books clothing collaboration collage collection cut and paste Dazed Digital dervinBATARLO design details Dior Homme Dries Van Noten Eugene Lin exhibition fashion fashion design fashion show gallery GQ graduate collection ideas illustration inspiration Instagram installation Jil Sander London London Fashion Week Lorna Pridmore magazines Maison Margin Margiela men in skirts menswear minimalism monochrome moodboards museum Not Just A Label nymag.com oki-ni painting Paris Fashion Week photo collage photographer photography photos prints project Raf Simons S/S 2012 sculpture shoes SHOWstudio sketches SS 11 SS 2013 style Style.com toile trendland Tumblr two of something vintage womenswear work
VIEW MY PORTFOLIO:
Tag Archives: illustration
Pretty repetitive: found via Trendland, not only I’m in love with the colour Emily Barletta chose but also the minimalist aesthetic of her works. It is rather addictive, especially her needlework that resemble mountains.
Images via emilybarletta.com
Top: collaboration project by Ayaka Ito and Randall Church | Bottom: by Alberto Seveso. Images via trendland.net. Click on the images to view the original posts.
Illustrator and art director Rebecca Chew has produced these illustrations that are rather simplistic (slightly playful) using embroidery technique for The Fashion Issue of Esquire (Malaysia). These remind me of what Maurizio Anzeri did for Dazed and Confused magazine (from my blog post DEFACED and DEFACED 0.1).
Images via cargocollective.com