A recent visit to the Natural History Museum got me excited about the similarities of Hans Bellmer‘s distorted dolls and the clustered sandstone concretions. (Above) Bellmer’s doll climbing into the spherical concretions, morphing into one another.
- WET DREAMS #collage series
- dervinBATARLO @ Living Room (charity auction)
- dervinBATARLO #collage “LEOTARD” @ redbubble.com
- dervinBATARLO #collage | Whitechapel Gallery #FirstThursdays
- dervinBATARLO #collage @ redbubble.com
- CREATURE OF THE NIGHT
- dervinBATARLO #collage @ CREATIVE DEBUTS
- dervinBATARLO #collage + Ian Chang #photography @ GALLERY 1965
- dervinBATARLO #collage @ Collagistes Collective #YouTube channel
- dervinBATARLO #collage @ El Ciudadano
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
TAGSA/W 2011 A/W 2012 anotherinstagramer tumblr architecture ART B+W BA year 3 behance.net black and white blog books clothing collaboration collage collection cut and paste Dazed Digital dervinBATARLO design details Dior Homme Dries Van Noten Eugene Lin exhibition fashion fashion design fashion show gallery GQ graduate collection ideas illustration inspiration Instagram installation Jil Sander London London Fashion Week Lorna Pridmore magazines men in skirts menswear minimalism monochrome moodboards museum Not Just A Label nymag.com painting paper collage Paris Fashion Week photo collage photographer photography photos prints project Raf Simons S/S 2012 sculpture shoes SHOWstudio sketches SS 11 SS 2013 style Style.com toile trendland Tumblr two of something vintage Whitechapel Gallery womenswear work
VIEW MY PORTFOLIO: