- BLACK + WHITE FRIDAY 1.2 | CLOAK @ DEGREE ART GALLERY
- BLACK + WHITE FRIDAY 1.1 | STUFF IN SELFRIDGES’ WINDOWS
- two of something 5.3 | TEXT @ designjunction
- two of something 5.2 | GRID
- two of something 5.1 | WALKING IN THE DARK
- two of something 5.0 | TRICOLORE
- two of something 4.9 | STICKS + BLUE SKY
- BLACK + WHITE FRIDAY 1.0 | SUMMER IN GROSVENOR SQUARE
- two of something 4.8 | arm bound (CELINE + J.W.ANDERSON)
- two of something 4.7 | SUPER STRIPES
- BLACK + WHITE FRIDAY 1.2 | CLOAK @ DEGREE ART GALLERY dlvr.it/4SJnZL 1 hour ago
- BLACK + WHITE FRIDAY 1.2 | CLOAK @ DEGREE ART GALLERY: Instagram pics via anotherinstagramer.tumblr.com My c... bit.ly/1jthZbW 1 hour ago
- BLACK + WHITE FRIDAY 1.2 | CLOAK @ DEGREE ART GALLERY wp.me/pzeRi-Wf 1 hour ago
- Grossest product of the year? KFC scented candles sell out in less than a minute lostateminor.com/2013/12/04/yum… via @LostAtEminor 15 hours ago
- FLOWER(BOMB) TOMB instagram.com/p/hjCkirQXRG/ 20 hours ago
TAGSA/W 2011 A/W 2012 anotherinstagramer tumblr architecture ART B+W BA year 3 behance.net black and white blog books clothing collaboration collage collection cut and paste Dazed Digital dervinBATARLO design details Dior Homme Dries Van Noten Eugene Lin exhibition fashion fashion design fashion show gallery GQ graduate collection ideas illustration inspiration Instagram installation Jil Sander London London Fashion Week Lorna Pridmore magazines Maison Margin Margiela men in skirts menswear minimalism monochrome moodboards museum Not Just A Label nymag.com oki-ni painting Paris Fashion Week photo collage photographer photography photos prints project Raf Simons S/S 2012 sculpture shoes SHOWstudio sketches SS 11 SS 2013 style Style.com The Fashionisto toile trendland two of something vintage womenswear work
VIEW MY PORTFOLIO:
Tag Archives: womenswear
Dries Van Noten‘s embellishments for his womenswear AW 2013 comes in the form of feathers. The brilliant plumage adds femininity to the masculinity of the boyfriend coats and wide-legged trousers. This also adds volume to the straight-cut dresses and a bit of excitement to the relaxed silhouette.
Images via showstudio.com
Dries Van Noten‘s collections, as well all know, are characterised by his use of prints, colours, fabrics and the combination of the masculine and the feminine. Layering is one aspect that is also associated with the brand’s style, which is evident in his collections, season after season. For AW 2013, tiered pieces cleverly multiplied its layering effect, in the form of long tiered skirts, dresses and skirted trousers, giving the silhouette shape and structure.
Images via showstudio.com
Moving away from the digital world, Dries Van Noten returned to the more traditional world of screen printing for his spring/summer 2013 ready-to-wear collection. As always, the result is just wonderful. The combination of checks and floral print is similar to the way the designer have been combining the masculine with the feminine for most of his collections. Showing relaxed and casual aesthetic, the collection also includes couture-like pieces in the form of the heavily flower-decorated skirts and jackets. Along with the loose silhouettes, other pieces are cinched in on the waist and some feature peplums accentuating the waist and the hips.
Images via style.com