- BLACK + WHITE FRIDAY 1.2 | CLOAK @ DEGREE ART GALLERY
- BLACK + WHITE FRIDAY 1.1 | STUFF IN SELFRIDGES’ WINDOWS
- two of something 5.3 | TEXT @ designjunction
- two of something 5.2 | GRID
- two of something 5.1 | WALKING IN THE DARK
- two of something 5.0 | TRICOLORE
- two of something 4.9 | STICKS + BLUE SKY
- BLACK + WHITE FRIDAY 1.0 | SUMMER IN GROSVENOR SQUARE
- two of something 4.8 | arm bound (CELINE + J.W.ANDERSON)
- two of something 4.7 | SUPER STRIPES
- Watch these little legs walk from Soho to Kings X... 27 minutes ago
- So, What Hashtags Are Banned on Instagram? - The Cut nymag.com/thecut/2013/08… via @thecut 9 hours ago
- INT : Photography: Mitch Dobrowner pictures of storms are a terrifying ode to the power of nature itsnicethat.com/articles/mitch… 9 hours ago
- jagged #japanese #sculpture @ Victoria and Albert Museum (V&A) instagram.com/p/hyufkjwXT_/ 1 day ago
- How Dali, Einstein, And Aristotle Perfected The Power Nap By @drake_baer fastcompany.com/3023078/leader… via @FastCompany 1 day ago
TAGSA/W 2011 A/W 2012 anotherinstagramer tumblr architecture ART B+W BA year 3 behance.net black and white blog books clothing collaboration collage collection cut and paste Dazed Digital dervinBATARLO design details Dior Homme Dries Van Noten Eugene Lin exhibition fashion fashion design fashion show gallery GQ graduate collection ideas illustration inspiration Instagram installation Jil Sander London London Fashion Week Lorna Pridmore magazines Maison Margin Margiela men in skirts menswear minimalism monochrome moodboards museum Not Just A Label nymag.com oki-ni painting Paris Fashion Week photo collage photographer photography photos prints project Raf Simons S/S 2012 sculpture shoes SHOWstudio sketches SS 11 SS 2013 style Style.com The Fashionisto toile trendland two of something vintage womenswear work
VIEW MY PORTFOLIO:
Tag Archives: sketches
Ideas for the collection’s colour range. In addition to the dark red textured fabric I have purchased, I’m considering teaming it with black and gray or brown. Hopefully, it’ll turn out ok.
Starting afresh with my toile (and my concept) for next week’s review. The idea of ‘The Butterfly Effect’ has been substituted with ‘morphogenesis’ – evolution of the structure of the body through mutated forms, geometry and organic objects.
Preliminary work towards my first toile review (in two weeks time). Watch this space. Also, after few days of deliberation, a definite concept for the final collection has been made based on ‘The Butterfly Effect’ theory.
A page taken from one of my sketchbooks from the summer project. ‘Conflicting Loyalties’ is inspired by space travel and military uniforms with deconsruction in mind – detachable parts/panels. The above image is shot using my new Canon EOS 1000D.