- two of something 5.8 | BALENCIAGA SS2015 + fruit foam net
- CLOAK (dervinBATARLO + LAURA FISHMAN) @ SEAMS exhibition by SWEET’ART
- COOL CHLOE SERIES (in progress) | dervinbatarlocollage.tumblr.com
- MISSING SELFIE SERIES
- two of something 5.7 | dervinbatarlocollage.tumblr.com
- BLACK + WHITE FRIDAY 1.5 | FOXHALL
- two of something 5.6 | scrapbooks @ ICA
- BLACK + WHITE FRIDAY 1.4 | BRUNSWICK CENTRE
- two of something 5.5 | FACIAL HAIR (dervinBATARLO + MADAME CORRINNE IS A FINE LADY)
- two of something 5.4 | PHOENIX THEORY @ THEATRE DELICATESSEN for RETURN TO SPLENDOUR
- #selfie + head lice | A Russian government agency is blaming the selfie craze for the spread of head lice... http://t.co/utYJ8Lqq6i 1 day ago
- My Top 3 #lastfm Artists: Marian Anderson (16), Extrawelt (11) & Charlotte Gainsbourg (10) bit.ly/aAARr0 4 days ago
- Enjoying my Saturday night listening to #hrdvsion http://t.co/QxehFNx5zP 5 days ago
- How The Most Successful People Poop At Work (don't act like you don't think about it) fastcompany.com/3033906/how-i-… by @lindsaygoldwert 5 days ago
- I wonder which app he used | Police seek robbers who contacted victim through gay dating app gu.com/p/42y45/stw 1 week ago
TAGSA/W 2011 A/W 2012 anotherinstagramer tumblr architecture ART B+W BA year 3 behance.net black and white blog books clothing collaboration collage collection cut and paste Dazed Digital dervinBATARLO design details Dior Homme Dries Van Noten Eugene Lin exhibition fashion fashion design fashion show gallery GQ graduate collection ideas illustration inspiration Instagram installation Jil Sander London London Fashion Week Lorna Pridmore magazines Maison Margin Margiela men in skirts menswear minimalism monochrome moodboards museum Not Just A Label nymag.com oki-ni painting Paris Fashion Week photo collage photographer photography photos prints project Raf Simons S/S 2012 sculpture shoes SHOWstudio sketches SS 11 SS 2013 style Style.com toile trendland Tumblr two of something vintage womenswear work
VIEW MY PORTFOLIO:
Tag Archives: menswear
Although it is a summer collection, one would wonder why there is not a single pair of trousers in the whole collection. That aside, FROM BRITTEN P/L‘s SS 2013 offers young, street-smart and modern looks through its fabrication and detailing. The layered shorts with the hidden button plackets (see above) is fresh and it could definitely be the dressier alternative to a pair of regular “walk shorts”.
Images via fuckingyoung.es
Don’t let the faux mustache and facial hair distract you, Yohji Yamamoto‘s menswear AW 2013 collection is fun yet very smart. It features men in kilts and long skirts in dark colour palette, which is something he has done before. As always, loose tailoring is evident in the collection as well as the baggy cropped trousers. It also includes oversized knitwear and aprons, which I think is great for menswear layering.
Images via showstudio.com
For autumn/winter 2013, Dries Van Noten menswear collection features paisley prints on dressing gowns and pyjamas, boxy tops and ribbed hem trousers, which looks effortless and comfortable. Some are worn with studded leather trousers for a grungy and youthful look. Layering and mismatching prints are on show but as always, Van Noten does it with ease (without looking over the top). It also includes tunics and wide shouldered blazers, which is quintessentially Dries Van Noten.
Images via showstudio.com
Futuristic and avant-garde. Dark and dystopic. Julius AW 2012 collection consists of long and lean pieces in black (some in off-white). The drape on some of the garments create a bit of volume to the look but without ruining his signature lean silhouette.
Images via totemfashion.com